CINAHL and MEDLINE Access
AMSN is proud to partner with EBSCO Health to provide our subscribing members with full-text article access to both CINAHL® Complete and MEDLINE® Complete.
AMSN Members who subscribe to this product will have full access to both sources. For just $5/year* you can access both databases. You will have access to full-text articles and much more.
About CINAHL Complete
CINAHL Complete definitive research tool for nursing and allied health professionals, provides fast and easy access to top nursing and allied health journals, evidence-based care sheets, quick lessons and continuing education modules. This database contains full text for many of the most used journals found in the CINAHL index.
With CINAHL Complete, users can access a comprehensive scope of content covering over 50 nursing specialties as well as allied health subjects including speech and language pathology, nutrition, physical therapy and much more.
- Provides an easy-to-use interface with basic and advanced search features and searchable cited references
- Subject Headings help users effectively search and retrieve information and follow the structure of the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) used by the National Library of Medicine
- Provides active full text, non-open access for more than 640 journals dating back to 1937
- Contains more than 7.6 million records
- Offers indexing for more than 5,500 journals
- Includes searchable cited references for more than 1,500 journals
- Includes author affiliations
About MEDLINE Complete
MEDLINE Complete is the premiere source for top-tier medical journals. As the largest companion to the MEDLINE index, MEDLINE Complete offers full text for over 2,200 medical journals, many of which are available with no embargo, allowing users to access the information as soon as it is published.
In addition to the exceptional quality of the full-text journals found in MEDLINE Complete, user have access to an extensive scope of subject matter including biomedicine, pre-clinical science, behavioral sciences, health policy developments, life sciences and much more.
- Easy-to-use interface with basic and advanced search features and searchable cited references
- Subject Headings to help users effectively search and retrieve information and follow the structure of the Medical Subject headings (MeSH) used by the National Library of Medicine
- Full text for over 2,200 medical journals
- Full-text coverage dating back to 1916
- Ongoing full text and deep backfile coverage for many key journals
Only current members are eligible to purchase access to CINAHL Complete and MEDLINE® Complete through AMSN. Please consider joining or renewing with AMSN to take advantage of this and so many other membership benefits!
* Access is available for up to one year from the date of purchase as long as you remain an active AMSN member. If access is limited by the current membership term, it will continue upon membership renewal. Any gap between membership expiration and renewal will still count against the total subscription access period. Current members may re-subscribe once their current access period has expired.