Medical-Surgical Nurses Week
Med-Surg Nurses Week – It’s All About You
November 1-7, 2022
Med-Surg Nurses Week 2022 is here! AMSN is celebrating your amazing passion, commitment, and excellence in Med-Surg Nursing. There is no question that you deserve to be celebrated. This week take the time to recognize yourself and your fellow med-surg nurses for all that you do.
AMSN has a full line-up of giveaways, webinars, roundtables, and more! This page will be continuously updated so be sure to keep checking back for updates.
Don’t forget to follow AMSN on all our social media platforms. Use #MSNW22 all week so AMSN can find your posts and share your Med-Surg pride!
Wear your Med-Surg Pride
Check out the AMSN Store for all Med-Surg Nursing Swag. Here are some great items for you and your unit!
Med-Surg Nursing Week
Ribbons (pkg of 25)
I Love Med-Surg Nursing
I Love Med-Surg Nursing
It’s YOUR week. Here’s what AMSN has lined up for you and your fellow Med-Surg nurses:
- Tuesday, November 1st – AMSN Member Exclusive Medtronic Webinar on The Pulse, “Assessment of Patient Deterioration of the Hospitalized Patient,” Carla Jungquist, PhD, ANP-BC, FAAN.
- Wednesday, November 2nd – "Legislative Advocacy Q-&-A Roundtablen."
Do you have questions about how AMSN and the Legislative Committee is involved in advocating for your benefit? Want live feedback to your questions and suggestions? Join us at 1pm Eastern to chat live with Legislative Chair Serena Bumpus and Vice Chair Monica van der Zee for a unique Round-table event with the members who are your VOICE for legislative advocacy!
- Wednesday, November 2nd – "Ask Me Anything! with CMSRN Certification Manager Heather Tran." From 3-4pm EST, the CMSRN Certification Manager will be available in the Nurses Lounge in The Pulse to answer all your certification-related questions. Post your question during the #AMA and you'll be entered to win a prize!
- Thursday, November 3rd – AMSN Exclusive Medtronic Webinar on The Pulse
"The Effective Usage of Patient Monitoring To Ensure Optimal Patient Safety," Harold Julius A. Oglesby, MBA, BSPS, RRT.
- Sunday, November 6th – 10am, "Morning Yoga with Jill Arzouman."
As another way to say THANK YOU for all that you do, we would like you to have a FREE popular session from last year's convention that our Med-Surg Nurses highly recommended for career growth: "Career Development Relationships: Why You Should Care."
AMSN Member Exclusive Discount Codes Valid November 1 – November 7, 2022
- Nurseology - Use code AMSN for 20% off your purchase at nurseology.com.